Search My Blog

Thursday, February 25, 2010

ALLURE NAIL SALON & SPA

With limited budget, the challenge was on! After its humble opening, the spa needed a visual update to better match its appearance and the quality. As the shop locates at a resort area of Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, I decided to transform its rather modest retail space into a more unique, beachy, and cozy atmosphere, unlike any other shops on the island. With limited resources for decors and furniture, I found whatever I could, and then just improvised with lots of manual tweaking, time, and of patience. In the end, after endless hunts, countless return-trips, spraying, painting, remodeling, furniture recycling, below is a little glimpse at some that I have done with the time and budget allowed.

No comments:

Post a Comment